The DAVO Printed Albums Ocenia are available in 2 versions:
with crystal clear protective mounts
Optimal comfort for the collector. A complete solution!
An album includes:
– Padded navy blue leatherette binding embossed with the country’s national crest on the cover and spine
– Matching luxury slipcase to keep both binder and collection in pristine condition
– Pages printed with the finest quality acid free cartridge paper (170grsm) with affixed crystal clear protective mounts
– A space for each stamp over which is affixed a crystal clear stamp mount with selected illustrations for guidance
Each country is accommodated in one or more volumes, according to the number of stamps issued.The price for each volume of the Luxe albums are inclusive of the binder, slipcase and pages of luxe quality with mounts.
without protective mounts
The Luxe edition with your own choice of mounts
An album includes:
– A padded binder (Luxe)
– A slipcase (Luxe)
– Extra heavy paper (170 gsm.), but without mounts
The division of the albums in volumes is always the same as that of the DAVO Luxe albums. The price for each volume of the Standard-Luxe albums are inclusive of the Luxe binder, Luxe slipcase and pages of luxe quality without mounts.
CONTENT FOR DAVO Printed Albums Oceania LUXE/STANDARD-LUXE VOLUMES
Volume I (1892-1956): 22 pages
Uitgeverij Davo is a Dutch company, based in Deventer and founded in 1945 as a publishing company of pre-printed one-country stamp albums. The first album published was on The Netherlands with the ‘Nederlandsche postzegels in den oorlog’.
Today DAVO has developed a portfolio of albums of more than 70 countries and territories. DAVO albums are known for their high quality, their long durability and excellent finish.
Over the years, DAVO has completed its assortment of products for the collector with Stamp albums, Mounts, Blank leaves, Stockcards, First Day Cover albums, Kosmos system, Coin articles, Various albums, Stockbooks, Tweezers, Magnifiers, etc.